Building A Website: Part 5
Creating More Courses & Classes
Now that we have or first complete course journey complete, it is time to round out our site with more content. For this section you can create as much or as little as you’d like, the point for you is for you to be able to replicate some content pages and ultimately end up with a site that can look like a finished product. We already have one class built so I personally suggest building three more courses so you will have four courses in total. If there are images you can copy the images from the live page, but if there are videos you probably won’t have access to them so you may need to leave them out.
While you are creating a few classes, come the next section we will have all of the content up to this class on the site so the amount of courses visible on the site may be different from yours but other than that nothing has changes.
1) Tips For Designing Content
- Spacing between images and paragraphs should be 2%
- Spacing between titles and paragraphs should be 1% – 2%
- Spacing between content sections should be between 5% and 10%
- Images should usually be given a border
- Be consistent in your content style.